*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
This position will be base in Nanshan, Shenzhen. It is responsible for analyzing complex business problems in order to solve them with automated business application systems and will also be responsible for designed details for automated systems as well as working with solution managers to make them more efficient.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Good communication skills
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, writing the specification and working with Enterprise Architect as well as Solution Manager to meet customer and site needs
- Determine required improvements on the systems, supervising its correct implementation to meet customer's requirements
- Assist with the determination of methods and procedures on new assignments
- Write functional and technical specifications for developers
- Use skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Deployment of Flex standard applications
- Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Team Lead and Project Manager.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Relevant education background in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of working experience within the similar function
- Basic SQL and knowledge in business applications
- Willing to travel at least 1-2 times a month
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Good team player who is self-motivated, independent and has ability to exercise independent judgment in complex situations
- Detailed and meticulous
- Experience in ERP, logistic processes, supply chain in the manufacturing industry is highly desired
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website