*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Developer position will be based out of Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Develop and support contract and quote business applications
- Coordinate with business and Operations teams
- Core Java Developer for Web Applications and should be able to apply logical thinking in providing solutions
- Should be well versed with Project Life cycle and should be able to work along with multiple teams to complete deliveries
- Should be able to understand requirements and should be able to create and work on technical tasks in building the same Required Skills
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in developing web applications in .Net and .Net Core. Full stack experience for frontend and backend development.
- Experience with oriented object programing and relational and no relational databases.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge on software development life cycle and automatization.
- Updated in the current technologies like React, Angular or Vue; Nodejs etc.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Ideal candidate exhibits excellent listening and comprehension skills and has strong writing and editing skills. He/She is strong in communicating complex ideas. The candidate needs to have strong interpersonal communication and needs to be comfortable in presenting in group environments.
- The candidate is a collaborative, effective and proactive team member.
- The candidate must be skillful at gathering and analyzing information and is quick to identify potential problems that need resolution.
- The candidate should have prior exposure to system development or analytical skills
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
AG05Job Category Sales - Marketing - Account MgmtFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website