*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
For our dynamic organization we are currently looking for an
who is responsible for solving problems during the integration stages in the laboratory in collaboration with SW department
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Degree in Electronics Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in the integration of card systems.
- Previous experience in military electronic industries
- Experience working in a laboratory with Scope Logic Analyzer equipment
- English and Hebrew languages (communication & writing, including technical English)
- Experience with audio circuits - an advantage in audio in military systems
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
• Opportunity to enter a global, large and stable company that is one of the leaders in the economy.
• Acquisition of extensive professional and practical experience in the field.
• Obtaining many professional tools.
• Dealing with significant challenges and great satisfaction.
• Opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
Location: Modiin, IsraelJob Category Design & Technology
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website