*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The IE Engineer will be based in Changsha.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Provides process time estimation to the quote team; Simulates process, materials and manufacturing workflow by using REFA, MOST, WITNESS and or adequate tools.
- During NPI coordinates process planning and set up with respect to takt, cycle time and direct labor requirement.
- Reviews result during protyping and trial runs and gives feedback to NPI and sales team.
- Work measurement programs and analyzes work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data, such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocation work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
- Other related job assigned by supervisor.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- University graduate (prefer on industrial Engineering);
- 3 years or above EMS experience;
- Understand of using AutoCAD and Engineering drawing;
- Good English both in writing and speaking
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website