At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Industrial Engineer will be based in Flex Juarez This position will be Responsible for increasing productivity through the management of workers, methods of business organization, and technology to solve organizational, production, and related problems efficiently.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Provides process time estimation to the quote team.
- Simulates process, materials and manufacturing workflow and gives input to process engineer by using REFA, MOST, WITNESS and or adequate tools.
- During NPI coordinates process planning and set up with respect to takt, cycle time and direct labor requirement.
- Reviews result during protyping and trial runs and gives feedback to NPI and sales team.
- work measurement programs and analyzes work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data, such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing workflow, relocation workstations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
- Confers with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
- May develop management systems for cost analysis, financial planning, wage and salary administration, and job evaluation.
- Develops management control systems to aid in financial planning and cost analysis, and design production planning and control systems to coordinate activities and ensure product quality.
- Designs or improve systems for the physical distribution of goods and services, as well as determining the most efficient plant locations.
- Leads and supports initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas like LEAN, Automation and/or 6Sigma projects.
- Time taking, line balancing, area measurement, floor marking, autocad management, database update, capacity calculation, direct work calculation, NPI support, problem solving, follow-up to department actions, management of layout in CAD, dealing with suppliers, knowledge of Ergonomics, knowledge of Lean tools, experience in Kaizen events, dealing with the client, experience in Efficiency Calculation and use of Labor
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree related field.
- Requires 6 years of experience in engineering in the high technology electronics industry or related area.
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry
- AutoCAD experience.
- Lean tools experience
- Experience in Kaizen events
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website