*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Inventory Control Manager will be based Juarez Sur. This position will be focused on: Responsible for security and accountability of inventory levels for the site. Oversees the analysis and disposition of excess inventory and develops policy for reducing and controlling inventory.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction through negotiations of customer expectations and managing and directing staff activities required to meet this expectation.
- Coordinates with customers, purchasing, project managers, business unit managers and warehouse managers.
- Analyzes various data extracted from the MRP system.
- Reviews and establishes the policies and procedures for the site with materials group.
- Designs, develops and enhances metrics in response to site or corporate requirements.
- Responsible for accurate controls and procedures to be in place to properly implement cycle count operations and physical inventories
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Advanced English
- Responsible for disposition of excess and obsolete materials.
- Inter-site materials analysis and assessment of data.
- May analyze and correct inventory count discrepancies.
- Analyzes excess inventory and negotiates with customer to reduce excess and obsolete material.
- Negotiates sales price and coordinates the sale of excess material.
- Reviews inventory portion of customer contracts.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Requires a Bachelor´s degree in engineering
- Requires a minimum 6 years of materials experience with advanced experience using MRP systems.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with concrete variables in situations where standardization exists.
- Executes and provides input to functional strategic plans and objectives for site.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
EM57 Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website