*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Manufacturing Engineer will be based in Austin, TX . Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes by providing technical support maintenance of manufacturing methods by performing the following duties in the manufacturing phase of the product lifecycle.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate customer focus
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
• Understand manufacturing and test equipment concepts, technologies and techniques
• Define equipment maintenance requirements, identify root-causes of equipment failures and develop hands-on maintenance skills, work with other engineers and customers on problem solving and continuous improvement to the design of equipment and products and may develop corrective and preventive action plans
• Write and update work instructions and other documents (e.g. specifications, procedures)
• Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to customer request.
• Provides information for management decisions from a technical and technical cost perspective.
• Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
• 3+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
• Medical manufacturing experience
• prior documentation experience – FDA, work instructions, preventive maintenance instructions, and instructions for the operators to properly use the machines
• Electrical - capable of reading schematics, troubleshooting electrical issues, able to use multimeters
• Capable of trouble shooting mechanical issues
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
• AutoCAD or Solid works
• prior experience reading and reviewing PLC programs
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
• Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
• Life Insurance
• Matching 401K
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee discounts at local retailers
JN25Job Category Operations
RelocationEligible for domestic relocation only Is Sponsorship Available? No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website