At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer located in Juarez South.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be focused into the new product introduction up to the new product released including Production Line, Tooling, Facilities and MPIs Development as well as Process Validation Protocols and Executions, MVP, IQ, OQ, PQ & MVR.
What a typical day looks like:
- Duties performed in this role may include but are not limited to the following:
- Process Validation, Protocols development and executions, MVPs, IQs, OQs, PQs and MVRs.
- Production Line Support to current medical products & continuous improvement.
- Analyses, detects, identifies, and corrects technical problems and deficiencies
- Provides technical support for clients and business along with product knowledge as required
- Understand the manufacturing process, technologies, techniques and the product
- Define, Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for manufacturability.
- Have the capability to independently or together with other engineering stakeholders identify root causes of failures in the manufacturing process
- High level participation in daily production activities and effective problem solving on daily issues
- Prepare justification, purchase and implement capital equipment for production.
- Support and oversee new process equipment production.
- Support the raising and introduction of engineering change orders (ECOs).
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters
- Develop, implement and take ownership of process control methodologies.
- Trouble shoot process related issues.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- English Advanced
- Experience similar position
- Exoerience Mazatrol & codigo G
- CNC Experience
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
CP68Job Category Production Engineering
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website