*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Product Engineer will be based in Port Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor. The position is responsible for receiving, analyze, clean, and customize all technical information/documentation from the customer related to his product, derived from a New Product Introduction (NPI) or a design change in order to establish all necessary processes to manufacture it by maintaining its design and performance integrity
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Handle product transfer and new product set up.
- Support production by assessing product engineering issues of diverse scope that arise on production line.
- Suggest improvements to process to obtain improved quality and production yield.
- Solve product related problems and perform failure analysis related to product issues.
- Interact with customer and various departments on product related issues – engineering changes, new model development.
- Work with design team to resolve design related issues.
- Suggest modification to work instructions, material or product changes to ensure superior quality of products.
- Customer´s Bill of Material (BOM) analysis and structure definition for production
- Functional Product Documentation review
- Safety Requirements and regulations compliance identification
- Engineering Drawings Interpretation of individual parts and assemblies.
- Request customer for drawing corrections, additions, clarification, measurements methods
- Lead Engineering Changes Implementation
- Conduct Design for Manufacturing (DFM), tolerance analysis, Design of Experiment (DOE), form-fit-function to determine failure root/cause analysis and reporting to customer
- Provide support to supply chain to integrate parts derived from the vertical integration or localization effort
- Provide product training to the manufacturing/process engineers for better understanding of the product
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 1- 2 years of working experience in the related field is required
- Fresh graduate will be considered
#LI-NI1Job Category Operations
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website