At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Master Scheduler will be based Juarez Sur. This position will be focused on: Responsible for working with the materials and planning teams in order to ensure on-time and efficient deliveries of final product, with zero downtime.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Ensure efficiency in scheduling with CTB (Clear to Build) utilization
- Liaise between the Material Account Manager and Program Teams on demand management
- Work closely with production personnel on accountabilities and productivity issues.
- Plan efficient transaction of process with production personnel to ensure zero downtime
- Ensure smooth transaction of manufacturing process to raw materials
- Develop strategies and liaise with operational teams on capacity & equipment utilization
- Work closely with operations to ensure smooth flow from raw material to final goods stage.
- Use knowledge and experience of process flow to provide a useful resource to Materials on ERP and business system issues
- Provide training to staff members as required
- Report key metrics as required Liaise between the Material Account Manager and Program Teams on demand management
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- MRP experience
- PCBA or Automotive planning experience
- Working with CTB
- Production control experience.
- Experience Planning demand
- Experience with materials
- Assists in auditing data for accuracy and preparing summary reports, spreadsheets, graphics and charts based on the analysis of data.
- Design, manage and control all data analysis tools
- Experience working with clients abroad
- Responsible for maintaining materials/purchasing data, supply data and information to other production departments.
- Coordinate contracts, maintain Certificates of Conformance for all suppliers and create and maintain outsources parts schedules.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English Mandatory
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-6 years of related experience.
- Demonstrates advanced functional and technical skills and basic process skills
- Demonstrates basic people and/or process management skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to question from groups of managers and customers.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
#GR66Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website