*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Material Analyst role will be based in Mukachevo, Ukraine.
Person selected for the role will take responsibility for providing data analysis in support of the various areas within the Materials function.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
Review requisitions and MRP output.
Confer with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
• Determine method of procurement such as direct purchase.
• Order, reschedule and cancel material based on requisitions and MRP output.
• Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery and inventories.
• Manage supplier to price, delivery and quality expectations and escalates when appropriate.
• Approve invoices for payment.
• Expedite delivery of goods to users.
• Analyze inventory levels. Prepares liability reports for excess and obsolete management.
• May gather quotations, examine bids, negotiate contracts and make awards.
• May plan, schedule and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle.
• Interface with suppliers and customers to secure both delivery and the best market price.
• Make tactical buying decisions. Execute corporate sourcing programs and purchasing high dollar parts.
• Conduct quarterly supplier reviews.
• Maintain procurement records, reports and metrics
• Prepare and/or review bid requests and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
• Estimate values according to knowledge of market price.
Here is some of what you'll need…
- University or college degree in a related field;
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization, and the customers
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Accurate, data-driven, logical, and analytical
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office
- English, Ukrainian
Advantage would be…
- Experience in using ERP systems
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a highly developed operation
- Extended training with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website