*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Material Planner will be based in Suzhou SND.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Manage and forecast raw material inventories, highlighting key shortages
- Interface with suppliers and participate in supplier development efforts
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with internal and external customers
- Schedule and control manufacturing in line with business demands
- Monitoring production quantities
- Responsible for health and safety suggestion
- Meet all EHS relevant requirements
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers and suppliers
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 3 years or above related experience in material planning.
- Experience in automotive industry.
- Well understanding of material or supply chain basic knowledge.
- Familiar with MS Excel, SAP.
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Good at oral and written English.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Experience in multinational company will be a plus.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website