*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Material Planning Analyst will be based in Cd. Juárez Chih.,. Responsible for supporting materials and production functions, maintaining materials/purchasing data, supply data and information to other production departments, coordinate contracts, maintain Certificates of Conformance for all suppliers, and create and maintain outsources parts schedules.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- May support inventory control, supply chain management, material planning and scheduling.
- Develop commodity spend profiles/breaks-downs: lead time profiling, inventory positioning, and site execution to price.
- Provide detailed bill of materials analysis by site.
- Perform general reporting and analysis activities for score carding of suppliers.
- Validate site pricing through implementation of a common cost review and pricing process.
- Assist in the supply chain transfer and risk management for NPI.
- Provide PPV targeting, tracking and asset velocity.
- Manage CTB and Shortage reports
- Design, manage and control all data analysis tools
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 4 years' experience in similar position in electronic manufacturing.
- Fluent English
- Experience in planning, supply chain and production control
- Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge in Excel
- Work orders experience
- Customer exposure
- Strong Supplier relationship skills
- Demand management
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website