*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Materials Planning Analyst will be based in Batu Kawan, Penang. The Materials Planning Analyst is responsible for maintaining materials/purchasing data, supply data and information to other production departments, coordinate contracts, maintain Certificates of Conformance for all suppliers, and create and maintain outsources parts schedules.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Assists in auditing data for accuracy and preparing summary reports, spreadsheets, graphics and charts based on the analysis of data.
- May assist in the preparation of recommendations to management based on the analysis of data.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes and presents various types of data.
- Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources, which may include but will not be limited to customer bills of material reports, staff metrics, PPV metrics, and PPV form tracking.
- May create and/or maintain databases in support of data collection.
- Audits data. Challenges and resolves data integrity issues, including but not limited to quotations.
- Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues related to metrics.
- Where applicable, suggest process/communication improvements relative to metric tracking activities.
- Tracks materials financial performance, and initiate corrective actions when required.
- Daily review of RMA transactions
- Create weekly purchase orders including all client parts
- Receive data entry for clients
- Update content list and item master
- Prepare DPT packing list for LCAD repairing
- Window to client material (consigned parts) supply
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Typically requires a Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience. Prefer a minimum of 3-5 year of experience in materials or related field. A background in electronics manufacturing is desired.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and suppliers. Ability to read, write, and speak English. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Proficient in MS office applications.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website