At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Material Planning Analyst located in Milpitas, CA
Responsible for maintaining materials/purchasing data, supply data and information to other production departments, coordinate contracts, maintain Certificates of Conformance for all suppliers, and create and maintain outsources parts schedules
What a typical day looks like:
- Assists in auditing data for accuracy and preparing summary reports, spreadsheets, graphics, and charts based on the analysis of data.
- May assist in the preparation of recommendations to management based on the analysis of data.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, and presents various types of data.
- Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources, which may include but will not be limited to customer bills of material reports, staff metrics, PPV metrics, and PPV form tracking.
- May create and/or maintain databases in support of data collection.
- Audits data. Challenges and resolves data integrity issues, including but not limited to quotations.
- Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues related to metrics.
- Where applicable, suggest process/communication improvements relative to metric tracking activities.
- Tracks materials financial performance and initiate corrective actions when required.
- Daily review of RMA transactions
- Create weekly purchase orders including all client parts
- Receive data entry for clients
- Update content list and item master
- Prepare DPT packing list for LCAD repairing
- Window to client material (consigned parts) supply
- Window to client bulk RMA service
- Responsible for Status, Analysis and execution of On-time Kit drop, Excess Inventory Management, MRP evaluation, Shortage notification using available reports.
- Uses professional concepts and internal policies and procedures to solve a wide range of problems.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Manages the coordination of activities of assigned customer with responsibility for results in terms of costs and on-time execution.
- Analyze What-If impact on materials supply, Shortage Monitor and Follow-up for Planned material requirements
- Resolve MRB issues
- Coordinate / resolve EOL
- Monitor Inventory levels vs. goals; Approve NCMR from production to MRB and disposition MRB/Scrap to customer
- Shortage reports with detailed comments – CTB
- ECO Material Assessment and Approval
- Excess Mitigation with Buyers.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Typically requires a minimum of 7/9+ years of related experience.
- Must have Excel experience. Baan 5, Agile, Kinaxis knowledge a plus.
- Flexible with shift working hours
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
#LI – YV1Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainRelocation: Not eligible
Is Sponsorship Available?NoFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website