*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Materials Manager will be based in Flex Juarez. This position will be responsible for directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in some or all of the following areas; material planning, distribution, inventory control, material analysis, purchasing and supply chain management by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Manages, controls and directs the activities and staff involved in the distribution of inventory to the production line.
- Manages, controls and directs staff to achieve Materials profit and loss objectives including minimization of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Ensures the timely delivery of materials at the most economical cost, consistent with quality standards, affecting quality by assuring that suspicious material is identified, and that material is handled, stored and delivered properly.
- Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction through negotiations of customer expectations and managing and directing staff activities required to meet this expectation.
- Coordinates with customers, purchasing, project managers, operations managers and warehouse managers.
- Responsible for accurate inventory cycle counts, and controls.
- Provides for the proper shipping and documentation of finished goods.
- Develops, implements and maintains policies, procedures and material control systems.
- Reviews, plans and approves purchase orders and change notices.
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Responsible for disposition of excess and obsolete materials.
- Travel as required.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree related
- 8 years of material and manufacturing experience, including supervision.
- Experience in inventory & production lines
- Experience with materials control
- Experience with purchase orders
- Experience in inventory cycle counts, and controls
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website