*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Mechanical Technical Project Manager will be based in Zhuhai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for new project development, new technology innovation, whole process engineering work include tooling, molding, stamping, decoration and assembly
- Be responsible for leading and managing the entire NPI activities which related to technical aspect and interfaces with customer and ensures to build the product are met.
- Assist PM on customer's RFQ by providing process requirement, material, equipment & resources.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance / input within project execution team. Holds new product start up meetings, NPI readiness review meetings, NPI Qualification build and pilot build review meetings and product transfer meetings with relevant department and/ or customer.
- Develop team composition and formation, NPI checklist using FPLC, implementation plan and schedule.
- Review and approve NPI phase gate checklist
- Execute regular reporting of NPI activities, issues and opportunities at the customer
- Participate in the daily / weekly NPI meetings.
- Conduct engineering risk analysis on the project. Alert team / management of any urgent issues/ risk concerns. Prepare presentations of the project internally and externally.
- Participate in weekly and any conference call that may be necessary between divisions & customer. Highlight issues & concerns that may impact schedules. Take meeting minutes for distribution.
- Identified the skill of the staff and provide technical training to the staff to ensure core competencies in NPI.
- Develop and implement Hoshin
- Participate in all the build (pre-pilot, pilot) and review the result
- Assist Engineering Director in formulation and implementation of overall integration and development
- Any other duties assigned as and when.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of experience in mechanical (Plastic) engineering or project management or related area.
- Fluent English required. (native or second language)
- Demonstrates detailed expertise in very complex functional/ technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in operations, supply chain and finance; understands the strategic impact of the function across sites.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical operations, supply chain and financial reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external executive management.
- Understand the business and has the ability to forecast revenue and control costs ensuring compliance with the quote and contract agreements.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and take fast decisions, reduce liabilities and solve problems.
- Strong communication skill is critical.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- PMP or Other PMI or Project/Program Management certificate is desirable.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website