*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Microbiology Lab Analyst will be based in Austin, TX. The Technician will support laboratory validations and routine microbiological testing such as but not limited to bioburden, endotoxin, media qualification, compressed air and environmental monitoring. Ensures finished products meet company standards.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Support cleanroom IQ/OQ/PQ validations.
- Perform laboratory equipment validations.
- Perform bioburden and endotoxin validations.
- Perform routine microbiological testing and data analysis.
- Participate in customer or regulatory audits.
- Collect, review and analyze test results to support irradiation process.
- Author, review and execute validation protocols for laboratory equipment and test methods.
- Perform review of test data with application of GDP.
- Will be required to perform change requests when required and complete them in a timely manner.
- Author, review and revise laboratory work instructions.
- Conduct and document investigations into laboratory OOS results and cleanroom excursions.
- Ensure laboratory area is always maintained in a GMP state while following all EHS and 5S guidelines.
- May be required to generate, execute and summarize special laboratory studies.
- Ensure personal training requirements are met and that training records are current.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Experience in bioburden, endotoxin, environmental monitoring
- Experience in cleanroom gowning and cleanroom behavior
- Strong analytical, mathematical and statistics skills
- Experience writing and executing validation protocols for lab equipment and test methods
- Demonstrates advanced technical skills
- Demonstrates detailed functional knowledge and may lead process
- Has awareness of new technologies/ techniques.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
LI-117757931_altamillerJob Category Quality
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website