*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Molding Process Engineer will be based Tijuana B.C.. This position will be focused on: developing injection molding processes using proven scientific methodologies, validate injection mold and work cell through IQ, OQ, PQ validation process, support current production needs for trouble shooting and process improvement.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Develop injection molding processes using proven scientific methodologies.
- Validate injection mold and work cell through IQ, OQ, PQ validation process.
- Document in detail, molding process, mold set up, work cell layout, and troubleshooting information for each job that is validated.
- Participate in project meetings in order to keep project on track until completion of validation into production.
- Support current production needs for trouble shooting and process improvement.
- Support Product Development/Design Engineering activities.
- Support Six Sigma & Lean Activities.
- Define, Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for manufacturability.
- Support and oversee new process equipment production.
- Support the raising and introduction of engineering change orders (ECOs).
- Participate in activities pertaining to cycle time and process improvements.
- Evaluate and select various engineered materials.
- Implement statistical process analysis on new and existing products.
- Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements.
- Improve manufacturing techniques and through put.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
- Review processing methods.
- Interface with production of all activities associated with new process implementation and transfer.
- Assist in the development of training and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer
- Train Process Technicians and other Process Engineers
- NPA - Activities, new molds, validation process, looking through parameters, metrology, parts that can be produced.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- +5 years of experience
- B.A. or B.S. in Engineering or related field or relevant work experience
- Good communication English skills (as a plus)
- Molding set up trouble shooting
- Experience in Medical injection molding
- Analytic expertise
- Continuous Improvement
- Self-driven – Autonomous
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Knowledge of Scientific Molding principals
- Medical device manufacturing experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website