At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The .NET FullStack developer - IT will be based in Chennai.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 3-4.6 years of experience as a .NET developer.
- High-level managerial skills.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Angular and JScript, Typescript, SQL server ,NO SQL databases
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Good to have proficient knowledge in designing skills
- Ability to manage the project
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website