The NPI Process Engineer will be based in Zhuhai. This role is acting as DF NPI Lead for DFM/PFMEA/Issue tracker.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Work with GI & local IT on customer signal/ system change requirement for DF Process/system.
- Process/system route/configuration review for any impact and make change accordingly when there was item/BOM structure change or new item/BOM structure.
- Product data/ configuration maintenance in system to support daily production.
- Special production problem analysis based on product attributes, customer requirement and system logic, define intelligent, effective, fool-proofing and traceable system.
- route and logic idea, then work with IT for development.
- User assurance test for the new production system or system change which is developed by IT, to ensure the logic is workable and detectable if it was disabled.
- Need to familiar with Screwing/Heatsink/labeling process.
- PFMEA/DFM/Issue tracker leader in NPI.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- College degree or above in Electrical/Mechanical etc.
- At least 5 years Process Engineering experience in the electronics assembly industry, preferably in EMS industry.
- Master of PCBA or box build process.
- English skill in oral & written English.
- Good communication skill in EMS area.
- Team work spirit.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Good team worker.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website