*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
Join the Revolution:
The Operations Administrator will be based in Memphis, TN. Responsible for providing general administrative support to the Operations Department.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Work with FedEx, DHL, and other 3PL's to ensure that the daily shipping activities are flowing smoothly.
- Responsible for processing daily operations and documentations of invoices, paperwork, and transactions.
- Type process and status reports, and assigns and monitors document numbers.
- Maintain special catalogs or files for special projects.
- Enter alphabetic, numeric or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
- May take care of the inventory of products in order to assist the production team.
- Provide outstanding customers service.
- Provide support to managers and supervisors in terms of various reporting.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Typically requires completion of high school, vocational training, or equivalent with experience. Typically requires less than 1 year of related experience.
- Demonstrates functional skills. Requires basic competency related to function. Demonstrates basic functional process knowledge and participates in process.
Only current contractors working at the Memphis, TN facility will be considered.
In addition, all contractors considered for this position must have at least six months of experience as a Flex Operation Admin. or must have been trained to perform the task associated within the last six months.
- To perform the major job responsibilities the use of the following tools may be required: Office Skills: telephones, data entry, and office software to include word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation package and database systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
RelocationNot eligible Is Sponsorship Available? No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website