*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Planner will be based in Senai, Johor. The role is to be responsible for maintaining materials/purchasing data, supply data and information to other production departments, coordinate contracts, maintain Certificates of Conformance for all suppliers, and create and maintain outsources parts schedules.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Prepare Materials CTB reports (Clear to Build)
- Liaise between the Material and Program Teams on demand management
- Work closely with production personnel to ensure zero downtime
- Work closely with warehouse/operations to ensure smooth flow of raw.
- Co-ordinate engineering changes with functional departments
- Report key metrics
- Liaise with customers on key materials issues
- Contribute to the workplace safety and health improvement for the employees, as well as environmental protection, by adhering to the company's Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures, and helping to achieve EHS objectives and targets through participation of EHS programs.
- Participate and adhere to Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility (CSER) policy, programs and procedures.
- E&O submission
- Customer report preparation
- Problematic reports review on weekly basis
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 /5year of experience in materials or related field.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and suppliers. Ability to read, write, and speak English. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Proficient in MS office applications.
- Experience in materials planning or related
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
SC28Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website