At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Planner Scheduler will be based in Wuzhong
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Leads order processing activities for major customer units.
- Advises non-exempt associates regarding day-to-day priority of customer requests.
- Serves as advanced interface with customer for escalations of order commitments, order expedites, and problem resolution.
- Monitors and proactively addresses issues that impact performance to committed ship date (CSD), lead-time, response time, and inventory goals.
- Coordinates and manages high-visibility and/or important customer programs. May include initial customer or product startup initiatives or large customer programs.
- Coordinates with Master Scheduler to manage product life cycle and related materials availability issues.
- Drives process improvements inside and outside the area of Order Management.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and approves product release to the production planning systems based on material and capacity availability.
- Provides input to management, reschedules, and /or interfaces with customer program management, master scheduling, customers and production control to reschedule production in the event of design changes, labor and material shortages, backlogs, and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Represents Order Management on various Customer Focus Teams.
- May also support inventory control, supply chain management, material planning, and scheduling.
Here is some of what you'll need :
- Bachelor's degree
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Logic thinking
- Good command of English writing and speaking
- A detailed, smart, hardworking and honest team player to perform team work
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Strong Excel skill
- Know about SAP/ERP system
- Sensitive to numbers
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website