*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Product Engineer will be based in Guadalajara North Site. Will be responsible for receiving, analyzing, cleaning, and customizing all technical information/documentation from the customer related to New Product Introduction (NPI) or a design change in order to establish all necessary processes to manufacture it by maintaining its design and performance integrity.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Direct support to CFT, main contact.
- NPI Coordinator.
- Manage lifecycle of assembly and parts until delivered to production.
- Floor shop systems Configuration.
- Analysis, follow up and implementation of ECOs, AML changes, deviations and documentation changes.
- Specification analysis, assembly drawings, gerbers, MPIs, BOMs.
- RFAs, MCOs, DEVs, ECOs generation.
- ECO tracker detailed follow up.
- Management of new runs with readiness and applicable checklists.
- Configuration of assemblies and ERP system items.
- CFT and Client point of contact.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's Degree (Electronic engineer, mechatronics or related).
- 4+ years of experience in Product engineering.
- Experience working on electronic manufacturing industry.
- Advanced English.
- Experience with Agile.
- Experience with MRP Systems.
- Experience with Floor shop systems.
- Experienced creating BOMs.
- Experience with generation of RFAs, MCOs, DEVs, ECOs.
- Experience in ECO´s Follow up.
- Experience or knowledge regarding New Product Introduction (NPI).
Here are a few of our preferred experiences (Nice to have):
- Experience with Baan V (MRP).
- Experience with FlexFlow (Floor shop system).
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website