*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Product Engineer will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus. Responsible for receiving, analyze, clean, and customize all technical information/documentation from the customer related to his product, derived from a New Product Introduction (NPI) or a design change in order to establish all necessary processes to manufacture it by maintaining its design and performance integrity.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Handle product transfer and new product set up.
- Work with design team to resolve design related issues.
- Customer´s Bill of Material (BOM) analysis and structure definition for production
- Solve product related problems and perform failure analysis related to product issues.
- Ability to take additional responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer depending on the size and complexity of the customer product
- Request, handle and administrate golden samples, engineering samples of final product and/or piece parts
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor´s Degree in Electronic or Mechatronic engineering.
- Advanced English communication skills (verbal and Written)
- Experience working on manufacturing industry.
- 6+ years of related experience.
- Experience in Customer Management of Agile, BAAN.
- Knowledge in personnel management experience in ECO´s implementation
- Leader in the process for new product introduction (NPI)
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Flex flow experience.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
SC69Job Category Operations
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website