*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Process Engineer will be based Juarez Sur. This position will be focused on: Responsible for process-engineering capabilities focused on cost, quality and delivery improvements in order to support a manufacturing organization.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Obtain, analyze and manage the technical information of the product, share the information to the CFT and explain the characteristics of the product.
- Analyze, structure, load and update the Customer BOMs in the Flex system.
- Lead and ensure the implementation of engineering changes, preparation & execution of pilot runs.
- Creation and validation of a functional route in Flex Flow to ensure the correct flow of the product manufacturing process according to the defined process.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Generate and share necessary documents for the items tariff classification.
- Ensure that internal BOM is according client's.
- Receive and analyze engineering changes (ECOs).
- Review and update formats Readiness Checklists
- Provide technical information to the rest of the team through the established tools.
- Analysis and resolution of problems related to the configuration of the product
- Updating and monitoring the established metrics
- Track the account in a timely manner
- Implementation and follow-up of changes in Eng. In system and production floor
- Maintain product technical information updated according to last revision.
- Draw the Flex Flow route according to the process flow.
- Upload at Flex Flow the part numbers and product structure
- Experience in handling documentation from customers and setting a traceability system
- Contact with the client
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Experience in addition of operations. Minimum 5 years as Product Engineer.
- Assists in achieving section/sub-function objectives for a functional area
- Experience dealing with CFT.
- Good Hold on Tools (Agile, Baan, Flexflow, Quality Documents, Process Related Documents)
- Extensive Knowledge in NPI.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website