At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Production Planner will be based in Salt Lake City, UT. Assures that the Customer requirements are translated into production/build plans, schedules and work orders that result in deliveries to the customer in quantity and within the timeframe required.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for all Production issues including:
- Monitoring the kit drops and resolving issues that could impact manufacturing
- Extracting and providing schedules to PM and CFT on production, rework, and RMA repairs.
- Coordinate, Monitor and manage WIP accuracy with Operations Team/Production Manager.
- Production planning and scheduling
- Work order management
- Capacity review and WIP balancing
- Component availability of SFC orders
- Approval release/allocation
- Ensure Production Orders are Confirmed and Transferred
- Compare Production Order against PO (SO/Forecast)
- Production Order aging
- Completing Production orders and resolving variances
- Material coordination
- Floor Shortage
- Key interface with production
- Monitor WIP accuracy
- Purge and ECO coordination in WIP
- WIP PI and reconciliation
- Attend and participate in CFT Meetings
- Provide customer updates to team on regular basis
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar position.
- Customer focus & Material coordination
- ERP knowledge.
- Self- starter.
- Excel: reports, pivot.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solver & Analytic, motivated.
- Demonstrated attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- CTO - Demand management and customer orders.
- Production control knowledge.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- BaaN knowledge (ERP)
- Flex Flow
- Experience in production floor.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
KT36Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain Is Sponsorship Available? No
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website