*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Production Supervisor will be based in Memphis, Tennessee. Will be the responsible for directing the manufacturing operations performed in a shift or group of production lines, ensuring they reach volume, quality and cost goals.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for the production of several processes/lines in a highly technical environment.
- Leads a team comprising of individual professionals (e.g. engineers/officers) to meet quality, cost, delivery and responsiveness requirements.
- Reviews daily/regularly plant operating performance, evaluate areas that may be impacting performance, and advise on changes in operating conditions that will improve efficiencies/quality.
- Troubleshoots/analyses operational problems and advises on their resolution. Holds regular discussions with operators to coach performance and improve operational understanding/capability.
- Listen to and evaluate ideas for plant improvements and work with qualified engineers to develop project proposals to encourage improvements and changes.
- Provides technical/operational advice to project teams.
- May act as principal interface between the operation team and the maintenance function.
- May train and coach junior operators and junior team leaders
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet customer requirements.
- Initiates and participates in process development and cost improvement projects.
- Assists in department budget planning and manage department expenses.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of standards.
- Ensure that all manufacturing area personnel are trained and certified in their specific functions, and that no task is performed by untrained
- Ensure that all manufacturing personnel adhere to all safety guidelines.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- System background
- WMS knowledge
- ORACLE knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Advanced Excel skill level
- Previous Analytic background (Data analysis)
- Must have strong oral, reading and written communications skills.
- Skilled in communicating effectively with the customer
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
PF38Job Category Operations
RelocationNot eligible Is Sponsorship Available? No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website