*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Program Manager will be based in Flex Juarez Ensures there is a common interface to the Customer and between the multiple sites; focuses on tactical execution that affects the strategic relationship between Flex and the Customer; continues to monitor and reduce program risk, while maximizing program profitability.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Hire Initiates, monitors and directs projects and programs from inception through delivery.
- Organizes project-related activities and communications among departments, customers, vendors and the community.
- Directs the activities of program managers and staff and is responsible for planning, budgeting, and maintaining costs for a broad functional area.
- Drives strategies to deliver customer requirements and recommend company capabilities in manufacturing and engineering services.
- Reviews aggregate program proposals or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, asset management, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- High level contact for negotiations with customer on all contracts, pricing and other business items. Maybe primary contact for new or critical customer programs.
- Responsible for management of customer satisfaction, the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) collection and related reviews and corrective actions.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Working experience as a program manager
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website