*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Program Manager will be based in Flex Juarez and will be responsible to meet and deliver all commercial aspects of the account and with the support of a multifunctional Customer Focus Team (CFT) coordinate the delivery of products and services, aligned to the expectation of the client.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- CFT meetings
- Customer meeting
- Delivery commits
- Project status with management
- Sales tracking
- Follow up shipments and OTD
- Project updates
- Coordinates with the CFT the actions necessary for compliance with the targets agreed with the customer (quality, testing, materials, processes, etc.)
- Track AR
- Forecast sales projection
- Coordinates the development and implementation of Global Account strategies and projects through the CFT.
- As the owner of the account in the site, the PM focus is on benefit realization, adherence to contract agreements and manage scope creep to maintain expected/quoted financial performance while minimize risks and maximize opportunities.
- Lead the execution of the customer requirements, and through that deliver the projected value to Flex and its customers, using tools and initiatives of the company, to maintain business relationship and maximize customer satisfaction
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor´s degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience leading CFT
- Drive customer calls
- Sales and customer delivery projection
- Project management
- P&L knowledge
He Here is some preferred skills (nice to have)
- Microsoft project
- Excel medium level
- Experience in quotes
- Knowledge on assembly process
- Medical background
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website