*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Flex Mukachevo is looking for a highly qualified specialist who will take responsibility for leading a team of cross functional experts in the delivery of customer focused products and services and will support the development and implementation of project, pricing and program strategies in order to continue to deliver value to the business and its customers.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules and budgets
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise with contract negotiations as required.
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- Reviews program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of program, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of personnel.
- Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction and have responsibility for accounts of various complexities.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction reviews and corrective actions.
- Maintain current and develop additional business with customers.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverables are met.
Here is some of what you'll need…
- University or college degree in a related field;
- Strong working knowledge of the project management methodology, procedures, practices & controls
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g. coaching, motivating, conflict management)
- Accurate, data-driven, logical, and analytical
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office
- Good presentations skills
- High command of written and verbal English
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a highly developed operation
- Extended training with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website