*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Program Manager will be based in Juarez Site. This person will be responsible for process-engineering capabilities focused on cost, quality and yield improvements in order to support a manufacturing organization.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise with contract negotiations as required.
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- Reviews program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of program and arranges for recruitment or assignment of personnel.
- Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction and have responsibility for accounts of various complexities.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction reviews and corrective actions.
- Maintain current and develop additional business with customers.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverables are met.
- Be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations with both new and existing customers.
- Support production sites for projects, costs and other customer related matters through leadership and expertise.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 7 years' experience in similar position in electronical manufacturing.
- Fluent English
- Experience in RMA´s
- Experience with CFT
- Knowledge of financial statements
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree
- English advance level- Mandatory
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website