At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Program Manager will be based in Shenzhen.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Serve as prime interface with customers during project kick off and throughout project life and provide after sales service.
- Form and lead the customer focus team to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Supervise and support in manufacturing process related issues at both sustaining and new products by conducting weekly project review meeting and follow up project status.
- Organize project kick-off & review meeting
- Participate by representing the customer to expedite shipment target.
- Conduct engineering trial for direct and indirect materials and obtain customer approval for use.
- Prepare monthly sales revenue forecast.
- Expedite outstanding Account Receivable.
- Assist Finance to resolve ICV disputes for responsible projects
Here are some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Ability to independently complete the production and training of training courseware.
- No less than 3 years of program management experience in a manufacturing or related Industry.
- Fluent oral & written English
- Good communication skills, coordination skill.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website