At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Program Manager will be based in Salt Lake City, UT. In this position, you will be responsible for managing programs involving cross-functional customer focused teams in order to deliver products and services to customers. This position will support the development of project, pricing and program strategy.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Plan and direct program schedules and budgets.
- Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction and have responsibility for accounts of various levels of complexity.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Maintain current and develop additional business with customers.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverable are met.
- Support production sites for projects, costs and other customer related matters.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Program/Project Management in a Manufacturing company
- MPI project experience
- Experience in server manufacturing and rack integration
- Effective communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Customer facing and financial experience managing KPI's and P&L
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
EA42Job Category OperationsRelocation: Eligible for domestic relocation only Is Sponsorship Available? No
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website