*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Quality Control Inspector-Nights will be based in Buffalo Grove, IL. The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for performing visual inspection of injection molded parts and sub-assemblies, to ensure that all product meets the established specifications for reliability and workmanship.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Performs visual inspection of plastic devices and sub-assemblies, and systems or units to ensure that all product meets the established specifications for reliability and workmanship.
- Utilizes gages, templates, microscopes and other manufacturing aids to ensure that all product meets the established specifications for reliability and workmanship.
- Ensures that all required process operations have been performed on the product that is being inspected.
- Enters all quality data into the appropriate electronic or manual systems.
- Notifies the appropriate personnel if unusual product defects are identified or if process yields fall below acceptable levels.
- Provides timely feedback to manufacturing if non-conforming product is identified.
- Accurately completes all administrative activities associated with quality inspection.
- Performs process audits and assists manufacturing with the interpretation of the quality and workmanship standards.
- Assists with the disposition of all non-conforming materials/product.
- Communicates any process problems with peers, leads, supervisors and/or engineers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production line machinery.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- 2 years of quality or related experience.
- Inspection measurement tools knowledge (calipers, gauges, micrometer, etc)
- Microsoft Office knowledge
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Experience in the medical industry
- Experience in the injection molding industry
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website