At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Quality Technician will be based in Salt Lake City, UT. Will be responsible for: Audits processes, tests and inspects products and/or develops, compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Assists Quality Engineers with measurement analysis of Production Launch runs.
- Evaluating and reporting PPAP results.
- Perform tests per customer specifications and requirements.
- Collecting data, analyzing results and implementing procedures.
- Recording test procedures and results, presenting numerical and graphical data, and making recommendations for changes in product or test method.
- Assisting with the development and delivery of customer presentations.
- Organize documentation (specifications, schematics, and procedures).
- Perform Quality audits (product, process, systems) per Quality requirements.
- Participate in and coordinate Measurement System Analysis (MSA) studies.
- Assisting with failure analysis of customer returned samples.
- Learn & Perform CMM (Coordinate Measurement Machine) studies.
- Apply basic statistical analysis techniques for product characterization.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 3 years of related experience or an AA degree
- Data Collector
- Proficient in most common PC-based applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and the like).
- Excel: reports, pivot.
- Quality systems e.g. IATF / ISO
- Operate effectively under pressure, time, and delivery deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication.
- Providing feedback diplomatically yet effectively.
- Self-motivating, self-starter.
- Trouble shooting / problem solving.
- Highly skilled with ability to move between projects.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of functional techniques and has input to process improvement.
- Applies new technologies and technological changes.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Electronic assembly or related experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
KT36Job Category Quality Is Sponsorship Available? No
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website