*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The 招聘专员Recruiter - DL Hiring will be based in Zhuhai. Responsible for a variety of direct labor recruitment activities ensure the organization's recruitment process is efficient, effective and equitable.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, web postings, specifications for external recruitment agencies, job descriptions and other materials in accordance with the organization's recruitment standards and business needs so that potential job applicants have the information they need to decide whether, and how to apply for a vacant position.
- Screen and shortlist candidates, liaise with agencies, and coordinate interviews with hiring manager.
- Respond to enquiries from candidates, hiring managers and external recruitment agencies about the organization's recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are kept informed without compromising the organization's standards of privacy and confidentiality.
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably.
- Interview, check references and recommend most qualified candidates
- Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job's pre-established selection criteria and the organization's recruitment policies.
- Prepare job offer materials in accordance with the agreed job specifications so that successful candidates have all the information they need to decide whether to accept the position.
- Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Typically requires a Bachelor degree or its equivalent in education and experience in a Human Resource related function.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of Human Resources or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to protect and maintain data privacy.
- Good communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- HR Experience in Manufacturing Industry
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website