At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Sales Support Specialist for fixed-term (12 months), located in Warrington, UK.
What a typical day looks like:
- Work closely with the sales team and the customer to provide an efficient service
- Assist the sales team with the development and growth of business with new and existing customers
- Provide sales administration and support to the function
- Support and liaise with local and global support teams within Flex
- Possess thorough knowledge of the company and its products/services
- Assist the Sales team in the preparation of quotations for customer
- Create sales orders upon receiving the purchase order from customers, and provide full backoffice support
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- A1, or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but not essential
- Good Excel & communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
Interested? Flex recognises the changing needs of employees and the importance of a work life balance, so we are proud to have a FLEXible working policy in place. This includes a hybrid working model allowing employees to work from home 3 days a week. Competitive salary and benefits, discuss at interview. Additional site benefits include free on site parking, free fruit and a great safe working environment.
You will also be entitled to:
- The ability to purchase additional holidays
- Continuous training and development
- Employee reward and recognition scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
Place of work : Warrington, UK
Please note that our recruitment team is based in Hungary and therefore you may be called by an international number. (+36...)
Please also be aware that there are currently no direct public transport links to site so possessing your own transport is required.
#AD85Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website