The Security Manager will be based in Prai, Penang.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do
- Manages physical and operational security for Flex Penang Plant 5.
- To operate and comply with all local, state, federal applicable laws and Flex policies and procedures.
- Ensure all the Property Pass system are maintained and monitored at all time.
- Work with Penang BPS (Brand Protection & Security) team and its stakeholders in implementing security system, loss prevention and operational procedures in order to protect company assets.
- Maintains accuracy and regularly updating site security policies and procedures in accordance to Flex BPS Global Standards and local policies/procedures.
- Executes and manages Brand Protection & Security audits, risk assessment for the site.
- Conduct Investigations on any security breach, Brand Protection, Intellectual Property, loss prevention cases, work place violence and etc. accordingly.
- Conducts spot checks and security audits of security service provider and their operational functionality for the assigned plants based on the established KPI and as and whenever directed.
- Work within the team in identifying cost reduction opportunities, propose and implement actions.
- Analyze and identify area for opportunities to strengthen internal processes and minimize risk of loss.
- Direct the activities of contract site security officers and other contracted security providers.
- Ensure the supply chain security methodologies including logistic, material, procurement and inventory control are being adhere and enforced.
- Conduct audits, develops recommendation for any identified gaps.
- Must be able to communicate with all level of people and the site management.
- Conduct supply chain security audit, CT-PAT, customer audit, internal and external audit as and whenever directed by the superior.
- All other tasks assigned by Management as and when required
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website