*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Senior Business Analyst - IT will be based in Chennai. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions in support of Advanced planning systems. Able to analyze complex business problems in order to solve them with automated solutions in Advanced planning systems.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Be the technical SME (Subject matter Expert) in the application domain and collaborate with team members utilizing common toolsets to meet business processes.
- Acting as Advanced Planning System application support expert and meeting support SLAs (Service Level Agreement)
- Monitoring the application processes, application job logs and taking appropriate resolution actions in case of failures
- Using support tools and escalation mechanisms in case of application failures
- Participating in change management and release processes
- Creating application specifications that provide process or functional improvements for technical admin team
- Analyzing business process and data, and suggesting improvements
- Preparing use cases, test plans and test cases, and carrying out such testing
- Design and develop solution that meet customer requirement
- Providing appropriate support activities and ensuring system integrity
- Coordinate solution implementation globally
- Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Team Lead
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, engineering or science (8 years' experience)
- Minimum 8 plus years of working experience in a Business Analyst, System Analyst, Supply Chain Planning role or in supporting a Planning Organization.
- Experience in Software Deployment
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to empathize with the customer's viewpoint.
- Able to communicate well in English
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Supply Chain management certification (eg Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CIPM), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP))
- Knowledge of ERP system data and process structures in supply chain planning, inventory, order management, shipping and receiving areas (eg Infor))
- Knowledge or working experience or professional certification on Advanced Planning Systems
- 1-2 years with SQL or VBA
- Project Management experience
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
#LI-AA1Job Category ITFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website