At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Description
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Senior Consultant - IT located in Chennai.
What a typical day looks like:
- Responsible for providing Application level support on Windchill PDM tool including installation, configuration, customization, documentation, maintenance and support.
- Strong knowledge of PDM and good understanding of the business processes as it is carried out in the business application(s).
- In the support role, this position helps maintain the business application by working within the defined support structures. It is the responsibility of this position to interact within PDM team, understand the application errors, and work with the application configuration and development to arrive at satisfactory resolution of the issue.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- 6-8-years of experience in Windchill PDM technical, functional & Support • Ability to work independently and as part of a team and Ability to work in a results-oriented environment
- Should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Knowledge in Windchill Integrations -Windchill Info Engine, ESI etc.
- Working in Scrum/Agile is an advantage.
- Extremely strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Very good knowledge of business & functional processes in Windchill environment. Collaborate closely with business teams in defining Windchill application requirements, gaps and workarounds
- Coordinate development of functional and technical specifications for enhancements and new requirements
- Sound knowledge on MCAD, ECAD, Supplier, Part, BOM and Document management concepts in Windchill.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, solve problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Should be responsible to create/update Sub-Process, URS, Functional Design Documents, testcases and other FDA documentations etc. for Windchill and should work with Technical team to deliver the objects.
- Ability to translate technical/functional language into business language and possess good customer facing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Follow SDLC process, methodologies and quality standards. Work towards and meet deliverable completion dates set by leads
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
#LI-AAJob Category ITFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website