At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Description
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Developer IT located in Sriperumbudur
Reporting to the Director IT the Developer IT role involves web application using .net technology. Additionally, will write scalable code in ASP.NET and MVC.
What a typical day looks like:
- Meeting with stack holders to determine application requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code in ASP.NET and MVC.
- Reviewing and debugging existing ASP.NET and MVC applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- At least 5+ Years of system experience.
- Extensive exposure in Dot Net.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in designing and developing application using ASP.Net and MVC
- Hands-on development experience in building Responsive Web Design user interfaces using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Excellent technical expertise and experience in .NET design patterns.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Medical Insurance.
GR78Job Category ITFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website