*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Senior .NET developer - IT will be based in Chennai here.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5 - 8 years of experience as a .NET developer.
- High-level managerial skills.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Angular and JScript, Typescript, SQL server ,NO SQL databases
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Good to have proficient knowledge in designing skills
- Ability to manage the project
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website