The Senior Process Engineer will be based in Suzhou SIP.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Develop and improve an effective and efficient way to meet Process requirement (RTY, Department Cost, etc…);
- Be responsible for Analyzing Product defects;
- Develop, coach and improve Competence of Process technician staff;
- Be responsible for documenting, revising process Documents such as work instruction, Process Flow, FMEA, Control Plan etc.;
- Be responsible for Tools and fixture improvements;
- Support New Product Build in SMT, PTH, Wave Soldering, Packing Process by suggesting Tool designs and Process Parameters;
- Be responsible for Process Improvements to eliminate Defects and Customer Complaints;
- Support QA for 8D reporting by providing effective corrective and preventive actions;
- Work with CFT to ensure smooth new project introduction or transfer;
- Establish and maintain the PE related process for best efficiency of the production;
- Prevent quality issues by proactive process design and innovation;
- Analyze and resolve the quality issues and customer complaints by creative solutions;
- Work with sourcing team to manage the procurement of PE related equipment and fixtures, and make sure the quality upon receipt;
- Ensure the good status of equipment and fixture tooling under PE supervising.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- College degree or above in Electrical/Mechanical etc;
- At least 4 years Process Engineering experience in the electronics assembly industry, preferably in EMS industry;
- Master of PCBA process such as SMT, Assembly, Wave soldering, and reworking; abundant experiences and resources on solving manufacturing quality problem;
- Inter-personal communication capabilities;
- Well writing and speaking in English;
- Have experience on Lean Manufacturing and ISO Quality Systems;
- Knowledgeable in IPC Standards,IPC-610, Design of Experiment, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, etc.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- A good team worker.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website