At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a/an Senior Supplier Quality Engineer located in SG, Kallang.
What a typical day looks like:
- Responsible for engineering tests and technical functions related to the support of Supplier Quality Engineering.
- Maintains supplier quality engineering programs, standards and improvements within the organization.
- Supports Operations and Quality Manager with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Conducts Supplier Quality Audit/assessments and re-assessment.
- Interfaces with suppliers on technical/quality issues, corrective actions and improvement initiatives
- Provides factory support to identify and resolve issues associated with purchased parts, materials and manufacturing.
- Monitors supplier quality performance and any applicable supplier quality metrics and ensure suppliers' issues are resolved through suppliers, customers, global procurement or site materials.
- Contributes to the workplace safety and health improvement for the employees, as well as environmental protection, by adhering to the company's Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures, and helping to achieve EHS objectives and targets through participation of EHS programs
- Participate and adhere to Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility (CSER) policy, programs and procedures.
- Familiar with ISO 13485 Quality System Requirements and FDA CFR Part 820 regulations.
- Familiarity with inspection equipment, statistical tools, Geometric Dimension and Tolerance knowledge will be an advantage.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Typically requires a Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Industrial Engineer experienced in E&E Manufacturing Industry.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Bonus
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website