The Test Engineer will be based in Zhuhai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Test script development.
- Review test strategy and coverage.
- Address design for testability (DFT) issues to Customer NPI team during NPI phase.
- Review electrical power, fixture, and equipment requirements to test the product;
- New tester deployment (Gage R&R, Strain Gage, Chamber profile) review for all test equipment with test development team, or 3rd party supplier.
- Test yield improvement, NTF reduction.
- Test improvement, initiative, innovations and value engineering projects.
- Review customer deliverables, such as Gold units, test fixture, debug equipment, etc.
- Assure test engineers/technicians are trained to use the test equipment.
- Provide relevant testing work instruction / TQCI for each test station.
- Setup and validate test equipment and test program.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor degree in either Computer, Communication, Electronics or Electrical Engineering with at least 3-years related working experience. Candidates with more related years experience shall be considered for Senior position.
- Diploma graduate with at least 5 years is encouraged to apply.
- Ability to communicate in English and Chinese.
- Good team-players and self-motivation.
- Candidates should have Cisco product's testing experience, software programming knowledge such as Python, Shell programming and Unix.
- Candidates should have networking knowledge include switch configuration, understanding of topology diagram and able to do the issue troubleshooting.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website