*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Senior Tooling Project Manager will be based in Zhuhai .
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Establish project schedule, financial parameters and technical requirements, managing project from initiation through transfer.
- Communicate customer requirements, specifications, project schedule, and budget constraints to cross-functional teams, including engineers, senior management and consultants.
- Review daily production schedule and identify problem areas.
- Assess causes of problems and provide technical support and direction to project team to resolve issues.
- Develop status reports, including project financials, insuring project team is meeting customer requirements and measuring cost control.
- Maintain project plan documents, procedures and project deliverables.
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
- Assist in the management of larger projects/programs.
- Provide advice to lower level Project/Product Managers to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Recommend changes to policies which may affect subordinate organization(s).
- Interact frequently with customers and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management; frequently interact with middle management and individual contributor groups.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor above, about 15-20 years' experience in similar role, should own strong plastic tooling related working experience.
- Decisive leader with proven success in establishing business relationships and identify growth opportunities and implement strong business alliances.
- Good communication with customers.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website