At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Description
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a/an Technical Lead - IT located in Chennai.
What a typical day looks like:
- Perform the necessary tasks to design and develop configurations and customizations for component discovery.
- Proficient in communication with various devices to collect configuration information.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team.
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the Service Now integration
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of Service Now
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- 8 Plus years of relevant experience
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes
- Expertise level understanding of Service Now required
- Expertise level programming skill
- The position requires the candidate to work in shifts.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
NK113Job Category ITFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website