The HR Business Partner position is located in Milpitas, CA is responsible to advise and coach the Plant Managers and their leadership team on matters related to talent management, including competency requirements, workforce planning, leadership selection, executive coaching, performance management, retention, succession planning, etc.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Consult and support business leaders on strategic HR matters, including organizational design and restructuring, talent management, career development, etc.
- Plan, implement and facilitate HR initiatives (such as workforce planning, performance review, employee engagement initiatives, talent review, succession planning, compensation planning and review) for own business segment.
- Consult with business leaders and HR colleagues to develop and deliver a HR strategy to meet the business needs.
- Drive employee communications within own business segment.
- Assist with HR communications and training of managers on new programs, systems and processes as required.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Ensure the consistent treatment of employees and the consistent application of Flextronics policies and procedures.
- Analyze trends and metrics (such as exit interviews questionnaires) to develop solutions and or retention strategies.
- Monitor the Flexpledge/CSER requirements, complete periodic audits and drive initiatives throughout the site in collaboration with environmental health and safety team.
- Collaborate with GBS on staffing needs within the site. Provide manager guidance on requisition content and at the offer stage provide advice on salary recommendations.
- Schedule employee onboarding processes. Plan new employee orientation by utilizing HR resources such as the HR portal to enable a seamless onboarding experience allowing insight to the Flextronics goals and culture.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships within all employee levels.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation. Conduct exit interviews to provide insight into voluntary separation decisions.
- Represent organization at unemployment hearings (based on business location).
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Strong planning, co-ordination, and organizational skills. Strong process orientation and attention to detail.
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention, and reward programs
- Enthusiastic team player with strong drive for positive work environment
- A strong solution focus; comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Here is some of our preferred experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, or Business, or equivalent experience in the HR field
- Typically requires a minimum of 4-7 years of progressive experience in HR across all major functions with at least four years of supervisory experience.
- Proficiency of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. Workday) will be a plus
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision, life insurance
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Tracking Free Attendance
- Tuition Reimbursement
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website